- class kqcircuits.junctions.junction.Junction¶
Base class for junctions without actual produce function.
This class can represent both code generated and manually designed junctions. Thus, any junction can be created using code like
self.add_element(Junction, junction_type=”JunctionName”, **parameters),
where “JunctionName” is either a specific junction class name or name of a manually designed junction cell.
- LIBRARY_NAME = 'Junction Library'¶
- LIBRARY_DESCRIPTION = 'Library for junctions.'¶
- LIBRARY_PATH = 'junctions'¶
- default_type = 'Manhattan'¶
- classmethod create(layout, library=None, junction_type=None, **parameters)¶
Create cell for a junction in layout.
junction_type (String) - Junction Type, default=
['NoSquid', 'Manhattan', 'Manhattan Single Junction', 'Sim']
junction_width (Double) - Junction width (only used for code generated element), default=